Reporting into the Location Manager duties will include:
- Guaranteeing that the location is clean, nice and protected for customers in either their home surroundings or communal areas. Guaranteeing that cleaning products are used effectively, with directions and health and safety procedures being adopted always.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Customer service NVQ2 would be advantageous.
- Earlier cleaning experience and knowledge is fascinating.
- Use of cleaning products in a protected manner.
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures together with use of equipment e.g. carpet cleaners.
- Understanding of information safety and confidentiality and the safeguarding of weak adults.
- Health & safety within the office including Control of Substances Dangerous to Health (COSHH).
- Nicely organized with good time management skills.
- Robust interpersonal and empathy skills and a friendly character.
- Able to work individually and as part of a workforce.
- Ability to prioritise and plan around customer wants.
Cranlea in Newcastle upon Tyne is home to well educated and useful employees with rooms for as much as 39 residents. At Anchor, we pride ourselves in offering 24-hour care and specialised services for aged people, the fantastic thing about our grounds, the standard of our catering and our engaging activities we deliver.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older individuals, we’re in a position to negotiate nice deals and benefits for our people. Listed here are just some of the stuff you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Anchor shopping discounts
- Pension plan (2% worker, 3% employer contribution)
- On the job coaching (stage 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate as soon as completion of above qualification
- Double time fee on choose Bank Holiday